COMBO (ELECTROTHERAPY CUM ULTRASOUND) | TENS | INTERFERENTIAL | ULTRASOUND
TENS and IFT waveform are indicated to be used for Symptomatic relief and management of chronic intractable pain and/or as an adjunctive treatment in the management of post-traumatic and post-surgical acute pain. Ultrasound therapy is indicated for pain relief, reduction of muscle spasm, localized increase of blood flow, increase range of motion of contracted joints using heat and stretched techniques.
CRANIAL ELECTRICAL STIMULATION – CES Maximize Performance, Enhance Wellness Stress to Relaxation in Minutes
Safe and Proven Neuroscience technology Indicated for
Treatment of Insomnia and Anxiety
US FDA CLEARED CRANIAL ELECTRICAL STIMULATION
A NON PHARMACOLOGIC APPROACH USING GENTLE ELECTRICAL IMPULSES APPLIED TRANSCRANIALLY FOR THE PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF ANXIETY AND INSOMNIA.
NATURAL NEURO SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY OF CES
CES leverages biochemistry, neurophysiology, and physics to suspend the mind and body in parasympathetic nervous system dominance – the only state that allows the body to recover, heal, and rebuild. It is a safe, proven neuroscience technology that quickly relaxes without using narcotics or controlled substances. CES naturally brings body to the pre-sleep states characterized by deep relaxation and idleness.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Stress Reduction
- Improved Attention
- Better Memory
- Increased immune system function
- Improved Restorative sleep quality
- Resolve jet lag
- Reconcile emotional stress
- The brain functions electrochemically and can be readily modulated by electrical intervention.
- CES impacts the electrochemical function of the brain to improve emotional and physiologic states
- The technology is designed to affect the activity of subcortical brain structures known to regulate emotions.
ELECTRICAL MUSCLE STIMUALOR – EMS RUSSIAN STIMULATION & GALVANIC
State of the art electrotherapies are indicated for
- FDA has cleared electrical muscle stimulator for prescription use in treating medical conditions.
- Relaxation of Muscle spasm
- Prevention or Retardation of disuse atrophy.
- Increasing local blood circulation.
- Muscle re-education.
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion.
- Prevention of muscle atrophy, and for treating other medical conditions which usually result from a stroke, a serious injury, or major surgery.
START UP PHYSIO CLINIC
PHYSIO COMBO BACKPACK
PHYSIO HOME CARE
MUSCLE TONING & FIRMING
EMS-ELECTRICAL MUSCLE STIMULATION
- Improvement of abdominal tone, for strengthening of the abdominal muscles, for development of a abdomen.
- Strengthening, toning and firming of buttocks & thigh.