Technologies Physio Therapy
1 and 3 MHz Therapeutic Ultrasound
Johari’s ultrasound devices provide effective Continuous and Pulsed treatments in pain relief and muscle rehabilitation. It delivers 1 & 3 MHz frequencies through a unique ultrasound applicator. The effect of ultrasound increase in local blood flow can be used to help reduce local swelling, chronic inflammation and promote bone fracture healing.
- 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound frequencies
- Pulsed and continuous ultrasound therapy operation (10%, 20% & 50%)
- Variable duty cycle outputs of 16 Hz, 48 Hz, or 100 Hz for ultrasound
- Lightweight and portable design to make transport easy
- Innovative design allows for cart, table top, wall or mobile use
- Microprocessor controlled digital unit
- Seven segment LED display for better visibility in low light settings
- Improved MKB button for easier navigation
- Ergonomically designed sound head.
- Intensity controller on ultrasound head for easy operation.
- 1 year warranty (probes and accessories 1 year)
For a hard copy of the catalogue please contact us directly and we will happily pop one into the post for you, we’re good like that.