Sr. Hardware Engineer
- Backed by strong credentials:- B.tech OR M.tech (Electronics )
- Quality assurer:-. Relentless about quality, people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Quick learner:- Curious learners who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop hardware.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Schematics and PCB Development
- Design definition, specification, implementation and testing of products
- Electronics medical devices experience with RF-based devices, IOT Based devices
- Design 8 to 64-bit Micro-controllers & Microprocessors
- Board level testing & signal integrity analysis
- Develop & perform validation testing to ensure system design meet technical requirement as needed.
- Work with a cross-functional team and outside suppliers
- Test plans cases & process.
- IoT electronics knowledge.
- Designing embedded system PROFICIENCY.
- CRF designing methodologies.
- Scripting & documentation.
- Follow QA Standards.
- Functional Area: Engineering Design , R&D
- Experience – 1-3 Years.
- Role Category: Engineering Design
- Role: Design Engineer
- Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
- Location : Jodhpur (Raj)