Sr. Hardware Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Schematics and PCB Development
- Design definition, specification, implementation and testing of products
- Electronics medical devices experience with RF-based devices, IOT Based devices
- Design 8 to 64-bit Micro-controllers & Microprocessors
- Board level testing & signal integrity analysis
- Develop & perform validation testing to ensure system design meet technical requirement as needed.
- Work with a cross-functional team and outside suppliers
- 3-8 Years
Who we want
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer: – who is passionate about IOT, electronics, sensors, PCB Development and Designing & Implementation.
- Hands on technology professional: – accustomed with complex project based works. Multifaceted with experience in Hardware designing. Engineers who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision
- Backed by strong credentials: – education requires list.
- Quality assurer: -. Relentless about quality, people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Quick learner: – Curious learners who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop hardware.
Specific Skills required
- Electronics Medical devices Designing CRF
- IoT Based familiarities with basics electronics
- Experience with designing embedded system (microcontroller, processors, DC-DC converters etc)