Project Lead- Software Development
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and tracking of all mobile App activities during pre and post development stages
- Plan, define and review projects for proper implementation and migration to service mode.
- Providing relevant information about expected effort, planning and risks.
- Resolve any issues and take preventive actions and maintain project logs, documents and status reports.
- Plan and initiate to acquire adequate software development tools
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
- Reviews of software documentation, designs and source code, IP and other related documents
- Lead and participate in all phases of application development lifecycle.
- Ensure that expenses are within budget limits as per company standards.
- Manage cost and quality improvement activities by implementing new effective processes.
- Communicate with the customers regularly and build a strong relationship and manage escalations and provide better customer support services.
Specific Job Skills Required
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends.
- Deep Knowledge of Mobile platforms like Android /iOS.