Technical Content Writer (R&D)
We are looking for Technical writer for R&D Department to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Creating and authoring various types of product documentation including user manuals, quick reference guides, labels, and instruction manual.
- Authoring tasks, creating and integrating printed or electronic end user documentation
- Planning and tracking project status requirements, adhering to standard processes and ensuring on-time delivery of deliverables
- Understanding the needs of the medical device domain and end customers, and orienting documentation towards meeting these needs
- Standardizing content across platforms and media, writing supporting documents for medical products
- Managing and producing business- and system-level documentation, for example:
- User manuals
- Business product documentation
- Installation manuals
- Configuration manuals
- Technical manuals
- Working knowledge of any content management system based on the single sourcing concept
- Excellent technical writing, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple project activities effectively
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and take ownership
- Results focused, process and quality oriented with Bachelor’s degree in technical field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience working as a technical writer in the medical device domain