Project Manager – R&D
R&D Project Lead /Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire development process of new products and programs within an organization, from the initial planning phase to implementation or production
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and develop a team of R&D engineers and technicians in developing medical devices.
- Empower and challenge the team by creating an environment that fosters innovation and results in leading edge designs, products, and processes.
- Provides technical support and feedback for direct reports. Participates as team leader or as an active member of the team to meet company objectives and ensure department responsibilities are completed.
- Utilize knowledge of the subject area domain to provide direction to teams and achieve desired results.
- Create and share design for excellence (DFX) guidelines to cross-functional teams and ensure manufacturability with high product quality.
- Meet customer’s requirements by defining and managing schedule, design and development process.
- Develop medical devices according to defined project management planning while leading cross functional project teams.
- Create, develop and manage the project scope and schedule for complex projects; plan and assign resources to associated tasks and deliverables as appropriate; manage resources and tasks based on project plan.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders and manage overall project/technical risks.
- Identify resource requirements, cost, and time schedules. Develop an implementation plan, conduct risk assessments and develop contingency plans to accommodate unforeseen events.
- Coordinates with team members, internal and external suppliers and outside professionals to ensure project output meet users needs as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
- Drive improvements and change both internal to the R&D function and externally to the operations team of Johari Medtech.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with customers, strategic design partners, operations team & suppliers for successful launch of new products.
- Coordinates product development activities of R&D/Product Development teams in India & Serbia, including integration of Quality Assurance, Operations, Marketing, and Sales for a product line.
- Coordinates and/or directs all aspects of product development activity related to a product line.
- Ensure design and development compliance with ISO 13485:2016 and 21 CFR 820 regulatory standards.
- You will need to keep track of all the costs related to the creation of these new products and decide what ideas are worth pursuing
- You should also stay informed on what is happening in the research and development field at large in order to make sure their company is up-to-date and current with the most advanced R&D developments.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications Specific Skills
- Project Management (PMP Certification Preferred)
- New Product Development
- Product Lifecycle Management
- B.Tech/M.tech- Electronics
- Experience 10-18 Year
- Job Type: Full-time