We are looking for a Dynamic, enthusiastic experienced Production Manager someone who has the vision to promote contemporary changes to take the production to next level. Over all Should be experienced in handling multiple assembly lines simultaneously. Well versed in executing small, volume and complex types of production. Should be capable to handle end to end production viz. Electronics PCB assembly, Manufacturing, final assembly and packaging.
Roles & Responsibilities
|Key Performance Areas||Roles and Responsibilities|
|Production||– Achieve High production efficiency with quality output
– Stage wise work-Instruction Set-up for existing product line and NPI (New Product Introduction)
– Line Balancing for high through-put and resource utilization
– New assembly line Set-up
|Automation||– Implement COBOTs in Production, Manufacturing and Packaging
– Implement Conveyer Lines for continuous production
|Kaizen||– Continuous improvement and first-time right approach
– Develop Jigs, Fixtures and other automation tools to achieve high efficiency
|Budget||– Production direct cost|
|QA Processes||– Material Handling, Identification and Traceability
– Handle Production and Manufacturing Audits for ISO-13485, FDA (21CFR820) and MDSAP.
– NC management and closure
|Reporting||– MIS reporting to the management
– Data Analysis and Interpretation
Reports to: Sr. GM (Operations)
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have worked on SAP B1 version 9.2 or a similar ERP module.
- UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
- PG :M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, MBA/PGDM in Other Management
- Experience -10-15 Years (Must worked with manufacturing industry in to Electronics Industry )
- Should exhibit great leadership qualities and people management and should be an excellent team motivator.
- Should display strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to handle Pressure situations and should have capability of decision making.