Are you a Fire Brand CFO who wants to make a big difference? Johari Digital Healthcare Limited Has the right opportunity for you.
Location: You could be located anywhere in the country and work from your own home or office. You will travel to Jodhpur as and when needed.
Who We Are?
Johari Digital is proud to be one of the first US FDA cleared electronic medical device manufacturing company in India.
Established in 1979, we are proud to have led the market in introducing the first ELECTROTHERAPY based applications for professionals in aesthetic medicine, sports medicine, neurology, and physiotherapy. To date, we have developed and manufactured seven generations of non-invasive Hi-Tech electronic healthcare devices which include electrotherapy, ultrasound, RF, laser, and bio-stimulation. Continuing as the trendsetter, we have developed the latest smart wearable for Relaxation and Stress management based on US FDA cleared technology.
Our devices carry all the relevant international certificates: US FDA Class I, II, III, CE, and more.
With over 25,000 installations and 145 commercialized produced, which are used daily mainly in Hospitals (PMR Depts.), Pain Clinics, Medical Spas, Wellness and Rehabilitation centers worldwide.
Summary of the Role
The incumbent shall provide as needed, part-time, CFO services to the Group and will help elevate the company’s financial strategy by implementing advanced forecasts and systems, help the company overcome financial challenges such as cash flow issues or unsustainable growth, get through and provide advocacy for the company in events such as an audit or capital raise, or to help achieve a goal such as preparing for an IPO when needed.
We are looking for an elite and experienced outsourced expert with sufficient experience of providing CFO services or having been a CFO
Given below is a list of a suggestive list of services:
The main task of the CFO will be to bring the organization to a higher level of financial strategy. While most other finance roles in the organization involve maintaining past and present financial records, the CFO is focused on the detailed short- and long-term strategy of the organization.
The incumbent shall be an expert in long-term planning and an essential link in implementing our strategic growth plan.
Short- and Long-Term Forecasting
A financial forecast is one of the most important tools we would like you to develop. It involves a detailed financial and operational roadmap giving a step-by-step guide to achieving our goals.
This forecast should include analysis, strategy, and practicality. It will require a strategic understanding of the current and future capabilities of our company, mastery of financial algorithms and trends, as well as in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape within our industry.
Financial Systems Strategy & Design
To find and analyses the financial management software and internal systems for their capability to keep up with our growth plans, and their compatibility with our other operational and/or sales systems and processes, or features essential to our business, and identify what needs to be reevaluated.
While a forecast is typically a 5 to 10-year projection of costs and operations, a budget plans out in detail the projected financials. Even though this is a shorter timeframe than the strategic forecast, the budget is imperative to the day-to-day actions of the organization.
This budget is to help guide the year’s financial decisions while keeping the organization on track to reach its goals.
As a strategic CFO, we expect you to often use a forecast as a rolling budget to help ensure our financial performance is in line with our company goals and roadmap.
Facilitating & Interpreting Financial Reporting
Finances are imperative to the daily operations of the organization, and financial reports are needed to keep the management apprised of current (and future) standings.
CFO services may include financial report making, facilitation, interpretation, and drill-down. The CFO must analyze reports and give the most important takeaways in a way that best supports the business needs. This is to help the management with an opportunity to ask the right questions, re-strategize when needed, stay aware of the goings-on, and secure the information needed to make essential business decisions.
The CFO shall analyze the current systems and create reliable systems for timely, accurate financial reporting and put a reporting system in place.
Raising capital is a strategic objective of the company and the outsourced CFO must make this process go more smoothly. We expect you to bring with you a network of financiers to whom you can introduce the company. For this you must:
- Ensure the current accounting and financials are conducive to positive conversations with potential investors or lenders.
- Provide financial statements, reports, and documents for due diligence.
- Assist in structuring capital including determining how much financing is needed and what mix of debt and equity financing is best for the company’s goals.
- Bring confidence, reputation, and professionalism to the organization.
- Term sheet review and negotiation.
The CFO must suggest and justify the structure for debt and equity that will help uphold company value while achieving strategic growth. The CFO must provide an array of options with their connected ramifications to help management determine the capital structure that is ideal for the organization.
Cash Flow Analysis & Restructuring
This is one of the most common (and influential) components for the businesses. It is not merely bringing in more revenue or delaying payments but requires understanding what and where the spending is taking place, and bringing out the essential items for the organization’s growth and which can be let go or modified.
CFO must take a deep dive into the financials to figure out how to maximize the bottom line. This may include:
- Suggestions on renegotiating vendor contracts.
- Pointing out restructuring needed for client contracts.
- Advising on pricing being aligned with company & industry trends.
- Analyzing third party commission structures.
- Attributing costs to revenues.
- Analyzing Supply Chain management.
Making Cost Reductions
We expect the external outsourced CFO to suggest more (and better) strategic cost cuts than the very capable in-house team, based on:
- You would have expansive experience with a variety of companies in the industry so have a deep understanding of benchmarks to which you can compare our costs.
- You would more objective. Where our internal expert teams may have more interest in current or particular projects, initiatives, the outsourced CFOs should have no such biases and suggest decisions based on data and experience.
- Cost cuts will be more objective. Cost-cutting isn’t a simple “big numbers are bad, small numbers are good” game. To achieve cost-cutting that is sustainable and that drives company goals as opposed to undermining them, thoughtful consideration, data analysis, and objectivity need to take place.
Facilitating Mergers & Acquisitions
Based on the strategic decision of the management for an M&A, services shall include:
- Preliminary analysis and reporting
- Stabilizing financial functions
- Advising key team members during the sales process
- Preparing relevant documentation
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 10-15 years’ of finance experience post-CA
- Charted Accountant