The position directly reporting to the Chief Business Development Officer of the company.
The Marketing Manager is the custodian of the Brand both, in the domestic and international markets.
JDHL is rock solid when it comes to Ops, Technology, Product, IP and R&D. We now need to build our Marketing prowess and reach the big market out there. The Marketing Manager along with the Team should help us bridge that gap and take the organization to the next level.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious individual who has the capability and drive to paint the open canvas for all upcoming Marketing initiatives at JDHL, both in domestic and international markets.
Our products have successfully helped the Users across the globe in solving their problems around age, cardio, weight, stress and depression. JDHL’s quality has always withstood stiff competition from international brands. We are seeking a dynamic professional who is proud to own and promote JDHL’s ‘Make in India’ brand.
You must be MBA with specialization in marketing with Minimum of 10 Years experience in building Brands/Products right from Strategy to PR .You must also have Solid track record of generating and nurturing leads .Being from the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry will put your candidature in the preferred top.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
Brand Building –
- Create a stronger brand presence in our targeted global markets
- Take ownership of building a strong online presence of the existing product portfolio in the high-Generate interest in our target companies like Neuro-Physio Therapists, Ortho-Physio Therapists, Sports Medicine, Beauty & Wellness, etc
- Work closely with digital marketing team to Improve the social presence of our Brand and our Founders on various social media platforms; increase the traffic and generate active interest on our website
Qualified Lead Generation –
- Explore and implement the right marketing vehicles with an intention of generating quality leads, both online and offline
- Keep the warm leads hooked to our products during the long sales closure period; during this long gestation period (which can last up to a year), share industry updates, business trends, subject matter developments, promotional events, trade shows and KOL (key opinion leaders) view points
- Partner with Sales Leads Database companies and get actively involved in generating qualified leads
- Enhance our Inbound Leads generation and partner with Sales to grow our Revenues
- Lead the offline Marketing activities like Campaigns, Product Launch, ATL & BTL Marketing and PR
- Ensure the availability of marketing materials for whole Sales team, responsible for creating and distributing all the marketing collaterals
- Lead and engage the Digital Marketing strategy for Brand products
- Put us on the Trade Shows and Industry Forums where both, our Products and Founders earn traction
- Lead all prelaunch and post launch activities to ensure that the Brand and the New Product gets maximum visibility
Team Development –
- Develop a Brand Pitch and train our internal Marketing Team to become more efficient and effective
- Overall, understand our products and our DNA and become a Brand Ambassador who tells our story to the digital and physical business worlds