Digital Marketing Manager
The position directly reporting to the Chief Business Development Officer of the company
We are recruiting for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence in digital world while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in lead generations in B2B or B2C world, digital marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and oversee all aspects of our strategic digital marketing initiatives and engagement including lead generations, lead management, digital marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns, content marketing,
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage various social media platforms including and not limited to LinkedIn, FB, IG etc. and promotion.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Work closely with other department heads to discuss and work on newer marketing strategies
- Manage at team of 2-3 team members
- Staying updated and current with latest trends in digital marketing world
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.