Chief Marketing Officer
Going forward we are now on our growth plan to the next level of servicing the humanity in wellness, pain and stress through a line of robust products and services to address the global physiotherapy equipment market valued at USD 19.9 billion in 2019 and originally estimated to expand at a CAGR of 7.7% by 2025. With Covid-19 infections rising globally, we see ourselves playing a major role as key market contributor in meeting the shortage of essential medical equipment around the world.
We are now looking for a seasoned P&L level leader who will drive and grow this market globally by working closely with the technology and manufacturing teams on one side and key customers segments including distribution on the other. The CMO shall be responsible for strategy, structure, budgets, people, financial outcomes, and scorecard metrics for this high growth vertical of the company.
A First Class MBA from a leading B School with specialization in Sales and Marketing, you possess a minimum of 10 Years proven experience in the medical or healthcare industry.
An Engineering degree is preferred but not a must if you have a sufficient proven experience in Physiotherapy industry with pre-existing relationships in the sector.
You have handled roles taking the ownership of Sales of at least Rs 50 Cr for a minimum of 3 years and have proven experience in having lead sales teams, distributor chains, Govt. sectors and Institutions.
You also boast of Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
In your early forties you are now ready to take the next jump in your career with a fire in the belly to match and exceed our high levels of energy to deliver challenging results even in what others see as adverse situations – that sees you as the potential CEO of the company.
- Lead a group of business streams as a part of the Johari MedTech Brand as an independent P&L
- Oversee the company’s relationships with its most important Institutional clients
- Building strong and strategic relationships with key Govt. clients and master the art of bidding and winning E-tenders
- Expanding the relationships with existing distributors by continuously monitoring their disciplined performance on all counts like sales, collections and services
- Create and supervise a Distribution channel for the products in various countries around the world.
- Lead and Supervise the Online business stream and grow it at an aggressive pace in proportion to the market needs.
- Prepare financial budgets for expenses of entire sales and marketing operation
- Constantly devise innovative marketing and sales strategies.
- Assume ownership of Global Sales of our trusted and certified Products & Services.
- Guard the strong Brand image of the company through excellent customer services and participation in all brand creation events.
Please email your CV, a covering letter of not more 300 words, lucidly explaining as to what makes you the ideal candidate for this position and a brief presentation of your perception of this role and contribution.
Exceptional candidates may record and upload a five minute self-profile video and forward the link along with CV.
Upon a stringent screening of the applications, a recruiter will reach out to you for a detailed call with a member of the Board of Directors for further action. We expect to fill this position within about 45 days.