Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO)
Job Role (Overview)
To help navigate our dynamic current & future growth, in this role you would be responsible for managing as well as creating HR policies, programs, and operations for Business Units within the
Johari Digital Group. This is a critical role with a high level of visibility – working daily with Business Heads & Stakeholders and will allow you to create and implement innovations towards managing a large and diverse talent pool at a fast growing Medical technology company.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
1. Organization Structure Balancing – Budget balancing across all departments
2. Talent Acquisition:
- Manpower Balancing
- Recruitment First time right
- Succession Planning
- Create Pipeline
- Headcount vs Turnover
3. Learning and Development
- As per ISO, MDSAP requirement
- Growth Path (Designing and implementing)
- Develop Leaders/people
4. Develop Employer Branding
5. HR business partner:
- Developing strategies which fits into the organization’s overall business strategy.
6. Performance Management
- KPI Management – (Leaders KPI)
- Link KAIZEN with PMS.
- Develop, implement and carry forward employee related initiatives with regard to retention, engagement and performance management, be the SPOC for the same.
7. HR Analytics:
- Creation of organization wide attrition reports.
- Create HR dashboards to track key metrics for periodic assessment of HR functions
- MIS to Management (Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly)
8. Setup a Legal & Compliance cell for Risk assessment & mitigation. 9. Ensure: · Time Management · Productivity · Payroll · 100% Compliance (Liaison with factory, labor inspectors) · Exit Interview
Reports to: Managing Director
Desired Candidate Profile
HR subject matter expert with at least 15-20 years of experience in Performance management, Organizational Design, Employee engagement & retention, High potentials management, HR Policy & Handbook esp., having worked with mid to large sized Healthcare/Medical Device/Pharma/Technology in to manufacturing.