Assistant Manager Purchase
Responsible for purchase Operations & its related Documentation
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Plan, Monitor,Purchase and Control of Raw Materials:
- Handling & coordination of raw material with Production Dept.
- Procurement of Electronics Parts /Components
- Daily, weekly, monthly Planning, scheduling and coordinating of Raw Materials availability as per the production targets .
- Coordinate for any shortage of materials with Production Dept.
- Analyzing the purchase requirements.
- Coordinate to organize delivery of material to the required locations.
2. Documentation and Data management
- Generation of PO and Preparing of MIS Reports
- Analysis the Plan V/ s Actual Data
- Maintain records (Documents) as per ISO and GMP
- Ensure that all the bills are logged at accounts by understanding the statutory implications to do.
- Collecting & sorting all the documentation.
3. Supplier Relation
- Conducting Supplier Audit and Supplier Selection
- Price Negotiation and Cost Saving New Vendor Development/ Search for alternate supplier
- Settling the issues of in transit damages/ Rejections with the Suppliers
- Measure the extent of damage in terms of value and Negotiate the damage value recoverable.
- Follow–up on all orders placed
- Electronics Purchasing
- Negotiation skills
- Exp (With electronics purchase experience 3-6 Years )
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle tasks efficiently.