Manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing and coordinating various marketing activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- To monitor competitor’s activities and plan/implement counter strategy to protect market share and business growth.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identifying new Markets and Development of Business
- Responsible for maximizing sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to upper management.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Content writing.
- Coordinating with different digital /promotional /creative various marketing avenues.