Chartered Accountant (with SAP B1 Skills)
Provide full financial Management for growth of company profits & revenues with strong financial &accounting services.
- Monitor & Analyze Finances of the company
- Increase the value of company & make strategy for P.E
- Analyze & submit MIS
- Excise return
- Vat return
- Service tax refund
- Fund inflow management-revenue, minimize fund blockages.
- Prepare annual budget & forecast align to strategic plans.
- Maintain records & to meet all the compliances including legal & taxes.
- Ensure financial Policy framework is in place to guide company’s decisions.
- Undertake financial analysis & reports as required (inclusive balance sheet,P&L,product
- Pricing/costing along with its contributions to profits).
- Produce rolling cash flows forecast, monitor cash position daily & ensure creditor’s teams are met.
- Benefits from government schemes, Govt. refunds.
- Manage & maintain financial accounting system
- Manage & maintain fixed assets & depreciation records.
- Produce monthly financial reports.
- Complete & submit returns as required.
- Think strategically as well as micro manages to ensure operational excellence.
- Good Communication, interactive, confident & computer proficient.
- SAP Business one knowledge.