Technical Content Writer - R&D
- Creating and authoring various types of product documentation including user manuals, quick reference guides, labels, and instruction manual.
- Authoring tasks, creating and integrating printed or electronic end user documentation
- Planning and tracking project status requirements, adhering to standard processes and ensuring on-time delivery of deliverables
- Understanding the needs of the medical device domain and end customers, and orienting documentation towards meeting these needs
- Standardizing content across platforms and media, writing supporting documents for medical products
- Managing and producing business- and system-level documentation, for example:
- User manual.
- Business product documentation.
- Installation manuals.
- Configuration manual.
- Technical manuals.
- Working knowledge of any content management system based on the single sourcing concept.
- 2 to 5 years of experience working as a technical writer in the medical device domain.
- Results focused, process and quality oriented with Bachelor’s degree in technical field.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and take ownership.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple project activities effectively.
- Excellent technical writing, verbal and written communication skills.
'Email us directly at: email@example.com'