HR Business Partner
To help navigate our dynamic current & future growth, Johari Digital is looking for an HR Business Partner for its Corporate HR (CHR) team. In this role you would be responsible for managing as well as creating HR policies, programs, and operations for Business Units within the Johari Digital Group. This is a critical role with a high level of visibility - working daily with Business Heads & Stakeholders and will allow you to create and implement innovations towards managing a large and diverse talent pool at a fast growing Medical technology company. In this role you will report to the Head of HR at Johari Digital.
- Organization Structure Balancing – Budget balancing across all departments
- Manpower Balancing as per Job Competency Matrix and KPI - Collaborate with senior management on running a performance management strategy and philosophy for the entire organization; implement performance & workforce management practices and drive its implementation across various businesses and functional teams.
- Salary Structure slabs and designation planning
- Employee Growth path design
- Actively engage with all levels of managers to ensure alignment and implementation of HR guidelines & HR handbooks.
- Implement various strategic HR/Compensation and Benefits/ PMS programs & participate in benchmarking surveys and competitive analysis - both external and internal.
- Develop, implement and carry forward employee related initiatives with regard to retention, engagement and performance management, be the SPOC for the same.
- HR Analytics: Creation of organization wide attrition reports.
- Manage companywide HR policy compliance.
- Knowledge Management:- Creation/ Implementation of business specific as well as organization wide KM initiatives.
- Work closely with all functions & business units to address employee issues proactively.
- Manage payroll & benefits for the entire organization.
- Manage Right Recruitment
- Manage Training and Evaluation
- Create HR dashboards to track key metrics for periodic assessment of HR functions.
- Be responsible for administrative and statutory compliance of HR policies.
- Be very hands-on in everything that you do and balance strategic projects and day-to-day operations with equal elan.
We prefer a seasoned HR subject matter expert with atleast 5-6 years of experience in Performance management, Organizational Design, Employee engagement & retention, High potentials management, HR Policy & Handbook esp., having worked with mid to large sized Healthcare/Medical Device/Pharma/Technology Outsourcing/Big 4 companies in the strategic HR Function.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle tasks efficiently.